An SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) consultant is responsible for implementing, customizing, and maintaining the SAP SCM system for a company. He / she should be thorough with the SCM cycles such as customer order cycle, replenishment cycle, and manufacturing cycle. Their main contribution will also be measured how they help companies optimize their supply chain processes, reduce costs, and improve overall efficiency by leveraging the capabilities of the SAP SCM system:
- SAP-SCM-EWM Extended Warehouse Management, APO, Material Management and Production Planning module.
- Analyzing and understanding the client’s supply chain processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Designing and implementing SAP SCM solutions, which can include modules such as demand planning, inventory management, logistics, and procurement.
- Configuring the SAP SCM system to meet the client’s specific business requirements.
- Testing and troubleshooting the SAP SCM system to ensure that it is functioning correctly.
- Providing training to end-users on how to use the SAP SCM system effectively.
- Conducting regular audits of the SAP SCM system to identify any issues and recommend improvements.
- Providing ongoing support to clients and addressing any issues or concerns that may arise.