ERP Software Source Code, Books with detailed step-by-step explanation.
Architecture, Database Schema, Design, Validations, 5 Modules Integration included.
Ready ERP Software using ASP Core and Deploy to Azure
- Learn how to develop a complete ERP application using ASP Core and leverage this knowledge to get ahead in the fast growing cloud business.
- Developing ASP Core applications is not just about using C#, it is also about using MVC, Web APIs, JQuery with AJAX, and Code first approach to creating applications. You will learn all this with a hands on approach.
- You will learn where each technology fits in, in the 'end to end cycle of application development', resulting in complete mastery of application development.
- More importantly, you will learn these technologies in one go, with one domain as your reference, and in an integrated manner.
- Newly added, Angular with ASP .Net Core. Learn how to create ERP Front End using Angular TypeScript based open source framework.
Ready WEB ERP Software using ASP.Net
- Using ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server as the tools, you will learn to build five core ERP modules based on the Multi Tier architecture recommended by Microsoft.
- You will learn implementing inline GridView control, Transaction Management for a layered Web Application, build Data Access component and a Business Layer component.
- Opens you to a world of opportunities in the lucrative ERP world.
- You will be able to develop a Web ERP application including all the five modules and learn how to use the TreeView control and GridView control to implement transactions such as Purchase Invoice, Sales Order, and Sales Invoice.
- You get the book and the source code making it easy for you to master and for customization.
- Full fledged software to manage finances, tracking inventory, income and expenses and operations.
- Design invoices, vouchers, receipts, all forms and reports to your liking.
Ready Azure Application using Azure Services and SQL Server
- Azure Cloud is gaining popularity and is competing with Amazon Elastic Cloud and Google Cloud for a spot in the billion dollar Cloud computing space.
- With this book, you will learn how to use - Table (an Azure Table is different from a SQL Server Table), Queue, Blob storage services, use your local machine to create an Application and a Service, how Azure splits a Table to achieve Load Balancing.
- You will be able to build Azure applications, and also Scale based on the Partition Key, AppFabric Service Bus, Access Control Service, understand role of Fabric Controller, master features of Azure SQL Database and Content Delivery Network.
- Many have mastered Cloud Programming and are enjoying immense Career and Monetary benefits. Why not you?
- Master Azure Paas development every developer should know.
- Leverage your existing ERP application knowledge to build scalable ERP cloud applications, and multiply your opportunities.
Ready Accounting Software
- A foundation book to Master Accounting Software Development, VB.Net, C# and OOPs programming. Detailed explanation of the Accounting domain for programmers is included. SQL and ADO.Net is also covered in detail.
- A thorough understanding of the contents will enable you to grasp the topics covered in the accompanying books quite easily. This is because, the accounting domain which is the core domain of ERP, is dealt with great detail in this book.
- The ideal book to get started with software application development in the .Net world..
- Gain a thorough understanding of database design and grasp the intricate nature of accounting software design and double entry system.
- Master End to End app development covering menus, UI, forms, vouchers and reports.
- Master the chart of accounts system and customize it to your clients and businesses.
Ready IoT application using Azure services
- In this book you will learn from the basics how to build your own IoT application. The business opportunities are huge and you will be pleased to see content designed to get you started on building and creating IoT applications..
- Azure services are powerful in their capabilities. Master developing IoT (Internet of things) applications using Azure stream analytics. .
- Combined with event hubs you can create any number of Azure applications and imagination is the limit.
- Master how to process millions of messages.
- Learn how to master ingesting high volume of data in your IoT solution.
- Learn to use your dot .net application to send events and simulate working of devices.
Ready ASP.Net MVC 5 Application using Entity Framework 6 and VS 2015
- Entity frameworks is the latest buzz in .Net programming and is the data access technology for Microsoft OS based hand held devices and web applications. Learn to integrate EF into an ASP.Net Application and MVC application.
- Create, explore and query the Entity Data Model. Learn how to use ObjectDataSource control and GridView control in an ASP.Net Application.
- Also, learn to build Three-Tier MVC ASP.Net application, create a business-class, implement methods in the class to perform CRUD operations and bind a GridView to the ObjectDataSource control. Learn how to handle concurrency and managing Transactions.
- Learn to create an Entity data model from an existing database and build a MVC application.
- Master database first and code first approach to build any of your MVC ASP.Net app.
- Learn to build applications at blazing speed and grab orders from customers.
Data Science for ERP Software Developers
- Learn Python programming using jupyter notebook.
- Learn Python Numpy library for statistical operations and matrix computations.
- Lay a good foundation for yourselves to become a ERP data scientist, a lucrative market to enter today.
- Learn python pandas library for data analysis.
- Learn different types of machine algorithms and logic behind them, and How to build a machine learning models for classification, and association analysis.
- Analysing machine learning use cases.
- Ideal for developers who have a application development background.
Four Converging Technologies ERP AI Azure IoT and Jobs
Application Development and Careers.
Master Application Development and your Career is secure. This is simply because, Application Development is needed by every organization and developers with domain expertise and technical knowledge are in short supply. Getting a break in a top company is possible if you demonstrate your expertise in both domain and technology.
ERP .Net Books
Are written with a single goal - Give all that is required to a developer to develop his own ERP software. Read the contents of each book and you will see it yourselves.
We make it easy on you.
No other book seller offers discounts as we do. Higher the value of your order more is the discount.
Kiss Goodbye to Expensive Training Programs
As you start reading the books, you will notice the easy narration and answers to numerous questions that you always wanted to ask. Concepts and development steps are logicaly laid out, eliminating the need for a trainer. Follow the narration, and kiss goodbye to expensive training programs. Become an expert.
Save Precious Time and Money
Suppose you were to build applications on your own. You would have to spend time and money to gather information about database design, schema, connections, validations - UI side and Server side. You have to make sure the code examples from different sources work in your application. You will also have to ensure that your design confirms to Microsoft recommended layered design, for your application to be scalable. Now all this is packed and ready for you!
Start your Own Consulting firm
ERP .Net books give you the knowledge and skills to start off on your own in the lucrative ERP domains - Finance, Stock, Manufacturing, Sales and Purchase. Build multiple apps for your clients.
Get a Great Job !!
Heard of software consultants getting $ 100 /hr jobs in USA? Data shows ERP programmers and consultants draw best salaries. Companies such as SAP, Dynamics, Oracle, Accenture pay high salaries to its consultants. With this knowledge you are ready to Beat the competition !
Create your ERP software
See Contents and Highlights of each book (listed separately) for a complete picture of what is in it for you.